Thursday, November 8, 2012

How is he?


Since Chloe was born, a question that we get all the time is “how is Cole with her?” This is a relationship that was much anticipated for us, and we have found the answer to be quite simple.

He absolutely loves and adores her.

I have to admit that I was a bit worried about issues like jealousy or my rough little boy not knowing how to be gentle with a baby. Yes, sometimes he wants to be picked up when I’m holding her. “You can have 2,” he likes to tell me. And sometimes he thinks it’s funny to poke her in the face or try to pick her up. But while these things do come up, I couldn't be happier about how sweet and loving Cole is towards Chloe. And she just adores him. Everything he does makes her smile and stare and now she has started actually laughing out loud at her big brother. It’s the best sound in the world. I know that as the years go on, there will be plenty of fights, but I hope that they will always love each other as much as they do now.
Meeting- Love at 1st sight!

He loves giving her kisses.
She loves looking at him.
She thinks her big brother is pretty funny.
And a little bit of torture. 




No comments:

Post a Comment